Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Physiotherapist to take on an Aged Care Team Leader role in Melbourne.
While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will mentor less developed therapists in your team, and develop team resources to support best practice. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs and share knowledge across the group to extend your skills.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position.
- Leadership role
- Multidisciplinary team
- Manage your own caseload
- Achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Competitive salary package
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Physiotherapist
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an aged care setting
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader Physiotherapist, team leader physiotherapist, Team Leader, team leader, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Senior, senior, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, PT, pt, P.T. p.t., Physio, physio, Aged Care, aged care