Our client is a professional organisation that supports its employees to facilitate evidence-based practise and achieve the best possible outcomes. They are also committed to supporting professional practice standards and professional practice opportunities to sustain the Occupational Therapy profession as a whole.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Occupational Therapist to take on clinical advisory role to OTs nationally across a range of specialities.
Reporting to the National Manager, in this role you will work with a passionate team to facilitate the development and management of various Mental Health initiatives, such as Better Access to Mental Health Services (BAMHS) and Mentorlink. Apply your expertise to provide practice advice to health professionals, through developing and monitoring resources that address the supports needed within the profession.
This position will take the lead on the management and enhancement of the BAMHS Endorsement processes.
If you are an Occupational Therapist, preferably with Mental Health experience, looking to progress your career, please apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Attractive salary package, $85-105k plus super
- Part-time 4 days/ week
- Advisory role-based anywhere in Australia
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Understanding of AHPRA practice standards and current PD issues for OTs
- Clinical expertise in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in Mental Health practice
- Experience in developing educational programs and/or guidelines (desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and effectively in a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to build strong working relationships
- Proficient across MS Office Suite
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Mental Health, mental health, Mental Health Advisor, mental health advisor, Advisor, advisor