Our client is a well-established, innovative business, passionate about working with people with medical conditions and disabilities that impact on their driving abilities. Their motivated team of professionals work hard to support their clients and help them achieve their independent goals.
About the Role:
Interested in supporting people to achieve their driving goals? Looking to up-skill? We are seeking a motivated Occupational Therapist to work in a Specialist Driving Assessment role in Adelaide!
In this role, you will be assessing clients, of all ages, with a range of medical conditions or disabilities that impact their abilities to drive. Grow your skills to assess and recommend the best solutions for your clients. Modifications vary across using a restricted licence, to self-driving from a wheelchair, driving with hand and/or foot controls etc.
This is an opportunity for you to become a Rehab Specialist in driving and grow your skillset around vehicle modification. This position is open to either newly trained Driver Trained OTs looking to join an innovative practice, or experienced OTs wanting to expand their careers.
If you are passionate about achieving positive outcomes for your clients and looking to become advanced in driver rehab, this is the role for you!
- Flexible and rewarding career
- Caring and dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
- Driver trained course available
- Relocation package offered for the right candidate
- Driver trained OT with assessment experience (preferable but training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to establish client and stakeholder networks and relationships
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
- Able to work independently
- Desire to work in a flexible environment
- Strong ability to deliver excellence in clinical work
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- National Police Check
- Current driver’s licence and own reliable car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, Driving Assessor, driving assessor, Driving Assessments, driving assessments, Car Modifications, car modifications, OT Driving Assessor, ot driving assessor, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, community, Community