Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are a unique company, offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services and pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are seeking a Rehabilitation Counsellor to come join a national rehab provider in Melbourne!
In this role, you will provide rehabilitation services, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Enjoy working within an organisation that offers ongoing opportunities for training and development, as well as a flexible working culture.
This position is open to full-time or part-time, and we are ideally looking for a professional with Occupational Rehabilitation experience, looking to work in the NES space.
- $80-$85k + super + incentives
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Flexible work options
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Individualised career progression
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (with RCAA or ASORC membership)
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience (desired)
- Knowledge around workplace rehabilitation including Vocational Counselling
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehabilitation Counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, NES, nes, N.E.S., n.e.s. NES, nes