About the Role:
A rare in-house opportunity exists for a highly motivated and outcome-focused Workers Compensation Case Manager in Brisbane.
In this role, you will report to the Claims Team Manager and be responsible for managing a portfolio of Comcare workers compensation claims. Manage a claims portfolio within legislative, self-insurance and business requirements to deliver optimal claims outcomes. Work with key stakeholders, and establish strong relationships in order to achieve optimal claim and RTW outcomes.
Conduct claim reviews and conferences as required, provide injured team members with a high level of customer service and enjoy mentoring other members of your team on injury management and strategic claims.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available!
- In-house opportunity
- Long term career opportunities
- $70K - $80K + super
- Relevant qualification/training in Business, health or claims (highly desired)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Case Officer/Claims Manager within a workers compensation/insurance environment
- QLD Workers Compensation Legislation experience (highly desired)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience negotiating RTW and rehabilitation outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle (B Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Case Manager, case manager, Claims Manager, claims manager, workers compensation, Workers Compensation, WC, wc, Comcare, comcare