Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for passionate Physiotherapists for residential Aged Care roles in St Kilda and Surrey Hills.
Work with diverse people and use your expertise to deliver comprehensive assessments for aged care clients, in accordance with patient-centred goals. Apply your skills to address your individual clients' needs, plan pain management intervention strategies, and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a permanent position, open to junior or senior applicants. Full-time or part-time available!
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary package (depending on experience)
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Aged Care (desirable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and
- Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Junior, junior, Senior, senior, Junior Physiotherapist, junior physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Physio, physio, PT, pt, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, community, Community