Our client is a dynamic NDIS Registered Practice. Their innovative, multidisciplinary team deliver therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinical settings, and they are currently expanding their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a 2020 Graduate Occupational Therapist to come join a dynamic team in North East Melbourne.
Provide Occupational Therapy services for diverse clients, across all age groups. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
If you are a 2020 Graduate, and eager to join an innovative Private Practice, passionate about helping people within the community, please apply now!
This is permanent, part-time position, working 4 days per week.
- Fantastic work-life balance
- 0.8 FTE role, 4 days per week
- Graduate on-boarding program
- Innovative, expanding practice
- Weekly supervision and support
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Annual CPD
- $69,000K + plus super FTE
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- New Graduate Occupational Therapist
- AHPRA registration
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Graduate Occupational Therapist, graduate occupational therapist, Graduate, graduate, Occupational Therapist, Occupational therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Private Practice, private practice