Our client is a professional organisation that supports its employees to facilitate evidence-based practise and achieve the best possible outcomes. They are also committed to supporting professional practice standards and professional practice opportunities to sustain the Occupational Therapy profession as a whole.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Occupational Therapist to take on a CPD/ Leaning and Development Advisory role in Melbourne.
Reporting to the National Manager, in this role you will work with a passionate team to implement professional development resources and initiatives for health professionals. You will also foster high engagement and strong partnerships for maintaining innovative PD activities and resources.
Enjoy engaging with larger networks to review these programs put in place, and work towards supporting ongoing professional development opportunities for Occupational Therapists.
If you are a passionate Occupational Therapist looking to apply your admin and clinical skills to support OTs, please apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Attractive salary package
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Understanding of AHPRA practice standards and current PD issues for OTs
- Significant clinical experience in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in leading evidence-based quality improvement and/or projects
- Previous experience in developing adult learning educational programmes
- Clinical Education experience
- An understanding of evidence-based practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and effectively in a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Proficient across MS Office Suite
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, CPD, cpd, CPD Advisor, cpd advisor, Advisor, advisor