Our client has a team of mobile therapists and they are currently looking for enthusiastic health professionals to join their growing team. Their approach is to work with children in familiar, relaxed and fun surroundings (homes and schools) to achieve excellent results.
About the Role:
We are seeking applicants to work in all areas of Melbourne and Victoria (including the south west, western, northern and eastern regions, Geelong, Ballarat and Mornington).
Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools, kindergartens and clinics. For the right person the position will also be expanded to include some business development.
The role will include providing assessments and interventions to children ranging between 2-12 years of age with a wide range of developmental conditions. The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload. The team also embraces and believes in providing ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development. They are avid supporters in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to clients.
- Supportive, fun and professional work environment.
- A great understanding of clinicians needs, offering great support.
- Generous remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements & workload.
- Organised, independent, playful and enthusiastic personality.
- Passion for supporting and empowering families
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with general paediatric case load.
- Experience with children with ASD, Autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays.
- A current membership with APRHA.
- Current Working with Children Check and Police check.
- Access to own car and current driver’s license.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - email@example.com or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds