Our client is a dedicated team of professionals, who work within a multi-disciplinary environment with OTs and Psychologists. We are looking for both experienced (1 year or more) and juniors (including graduates).
About the Role:
We are seeking applicants to work in South West Sydney. Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools, and kindergartens. This role will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs including autism.
The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload. Our client is also an avid supporter in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to clients. This includes using IPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office Manager.
- Supportive, fun and professional work environment.
- A great understanding of clinicians needs, offering great support.
- Generous remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements & workload.
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
- Organised, independent, playful, enthusiastic and bubbly personality.
- Passion for supporting families of children with special needs.
- Paediatric experience
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders
- Current membership with SPA.
- Current Working with Children and Police Check.
- Access to own car and current driver’s license.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - email@example.com or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult, Private Practice, private practice