About the Role:
Are you a Senior Therapist looking to take the next step in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager in Townsville.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the day to day activities of your team
- Build and support team capability in decision making, through coaching, mentoring and motivating teams
- Complete and maintain necessary records
- Assist with the development of workplace-based rehabilitation programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes
- Assist with the development of operational plans and strategic objectives
- Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals.
- Build sound relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a management position, and the successful candidate will be managing a team of up to 10 consultants.
If you're interested in joining a National Rehabilitation Provider, and eager to manage a team, apply now!
- $110K + super
- Strong supportive work culture and admin team
- Autonomous working arrangements
- Team building events and conferences
- Tertiary qualifications in OT, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Significant industry experience
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant