Our client is a leading service provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. With nearly 140 locations across Australia, their OHS experts work towards supporting productive and safe work environments.
About the Role:
We are seeking a positive and dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Queensland.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes.
Provide rehabilitation and return to work advice, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Conduct initial and work site assessments, as well as home assessments, and recommend changes in patients' work or living environments that are consistent with their needs and capabilities.
Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets.
- Competitive salary
- Pool car
- Tools of trade (mobile and laptop)
- Opportunity for career pathway advancements through national placements
- Supportive national network of mentors and leaders
- Tertiary qualifications in OT, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- Registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Previous experience working in clinical, rehab or occupational environments
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- An eagerness to achieve business targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Positive attitude and dynamic personality
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- National criminal check (current or willing to obtain)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
OT ot O.T. o.t. Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, physio, Physio, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, EP, ep, ex phys, ex Phys, exercise, Exercise, Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist