About the Client:
Our client is a Paediatric Speech Pathology Clinic, which strives to make a positive difference in the lives of pre-school and school-aged children with communication difficulties.
This private clinic provides a client-focused service with clear goals and treatment plans. They primarily assess and treat pre-school and school-aged children, who demonstrate or are at risk of demonstrating developmental delays and specific communication difficulties.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Junior Speech Therapist to come join a Paediatric Private Practice in East Melbourne!
Assist with supporting clients with a range of communication disorders, varying across ASD/Autism, language difficulties, social difficulties, articulation, literacy and stuttering. Work alongside teachers, psychologists and other health care professionals to help achieve the best outcomes for clients and families. Contribute to assessments, participate in team meetings as required, and assist with reviewing clients as necessary based on individual needs.
This is a permanent full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- A well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Relevant registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- A passion for paediatric speech pathology
- Previous student placement in a paediatric private practice setting (beneficial)
- Confidence working with children, families and carers
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Junior Speech Therapist, junior speech therapist, Junior Speech Pathologist, junior speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Paeds, paeds, part time, Part Time, Speech, speech, Speech Therapy, speech therapy, Speech Therapy Assistant, speech therapy assistant, Private Practice, private practice