Our client is a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary practice, whose mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatments for people living with a disability.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join a collaborative practice in Melbourne's South East.
Use your clinical expertise and experience to manage a diverse caseload of musculoskeletal and sports injury patients, ranging from children to adults depending on your experience.
Liaise with other health practitioners and support the team with clinical consultations, reporting, treatments and assessments. As a passionate Senior Therapist, you will also have the opportunity to mentor junior therapists within the team and use your expertise to provide ongoing professional support.
If you have significant experience as an Occupational Therapist and are looking to develop your mentoring and leadership skills, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Career progression through tailored PD programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive team
- Vibrant work culture
- Administrative support
- $90K + super + allowances
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Previous NDIS experience (required)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current drivers licence
- Certificates Required - First Aid, WWCC, National Criminal Record Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Senior, senior, Senior Paediatrics, senior paediatrics, Community, community, Community Occupational Therapist, community occupational therapist