About the Role:
The role of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar is to develop, consolidate and enhance clinical skills in the provision of high quality patient care.
The Women’s Unit supports women in the Greater Shepparton Area and outlying towns. The current Birth Rate is approximately 1200 per year with a significant number of very high and high risk pregnancies.
- Current General Registration with AHPRA
- 12 months' experience as a Registrar in Australia with the ability to perform Instrumental deliveries and caesarean sections
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate positively with and appropriately with patients and others.
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff
- Salary Packaging
- Continually growing and developing
- Work/Life balance
- Support culture based on Reward and Recognition
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Café serving breakfast, lunch, coffee and cakes
- Professional Development opportunities
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Social Club
- Discount gym/pool membership
- Competitive remuneration
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology, obstetrics and gynaecology, O&G, O&G reg, O&G intern, o&g, Obs & Gynae, obs & gynae, General practitioner, GP, general practitioner, General Practitioner , Registrar, registrar