About the Role:
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties. In turn, successful candidates are offered the following:
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance.
- Weekend and after-hours work available.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Regular PD meetings and peer support.
- Team support without office politics.
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology.
- Registration with AHPRA or eligible to apply.
- Access to own car and driver's license.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current Police Check.
- Warm approachable personality in working with children and being responsive to their needs.
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, SLT, slt