Our client is an established national provider of premium ward based equipment and complex rehab products.
Their passionate team of health professionals supply these specialist products to hospitals, residential care facilities and private retail clients in order to make a positive impact in the lives of people with a disability.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Equipment Specialist to come join the team in Sydney!
Use your expertise and passion for specialist equipment, to assess and aligning equipment to children living with disabilities. The range of products includes walking frames, standers, strollers and manual and power wheelchairs.
As a highly driven professional, work within a specialist supportive team, as well as with other health professionals, and be motivated to achieve a set sales budget.
This position would be well suited to an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist looking to expand their career while continuing to apply their skills in assessing and aligning equipment to a client’s complex needs.
- $80-$100k + super
- Improve life for those with disabilities
- Supportive specialist team
- Full on-the-job training provided
- Tools of the trade
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of specialist equipment and its application
- Demonstrated experience working with children's complex needs
- Sensitive toward clients and their individual needs
- Commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintain great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to meet sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paediatric Equipment Specialist, paediatric equipment specialist, Equipment, equipment, Equipment, equipment, Equipment Specialist, equipment specialist, Specialist, specialist, Equipment Consultant, equipment consultant, Rehabilitation, rehabilitation, Rehab, rehab, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, device sales, Device Sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Healthcare Sales, healthcare sales, OT, ot, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist