Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
Their rapidly growing practice, which delivers community services, are now looking for an amazing Team Leader Occupational Therapist to join their team!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Team Leader Occupational Therapist to join the team in Perth!
While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will supervise and mentor less developed OT's in your team, develop team resources to support best practice, and help grow your multidisciplinary team. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs, and enjoy building relationships with partner organisations.
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career. Also enjoy coordinating and evaluating clinical services to ensure that quality and timeliness standards are maintained.
This is a full-time or part-time position, and some travel may be required.
- Leadership role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression opportunity
- Supervision and mentoring support
- Ongoing clinical training
- Competitive salary package offered
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Extensive experience as an OT (minimum of 5 years preferred)
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in supporting and supervising a team
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader Occupational Therapist, team leader occupational therapist, Team Leader, team leader, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST