MediRecruit has several opportunities for enthusiastic physiotherapists to join a private hospital allied health team and assist in providing high quality physiotherapy services.
This health service has a 150 bed private hospital and is located in the heart of Cairns. The rehabilitation ward has a capacity for 38 in-patients with two dedicated rehabilitation gyms; the Allied Health team also provide services to acute orthopaedic, cardiac medical, coronary care, surgical and women’s health wards.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- 2 years minimum experience
- Ability to effectively assess, plan, and implement individualised physiotherapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Experience working in a Public/Private hospital setting