Opportunities exist for Medical Practitioners, PGY3+, interested in fixed-term permanent roles in General Medicine.
The Department of Medicine has an allocation of medical beds, coronary care beds, renal beds, palliative care beds (including chemotherapy) and rehabilitation beds.
- Provide a high quality Medical service based on the principles of evidence-based medicine and best practice.
- On behalf of senior medical staff manage patients to ensure that problems are fully assessed and identified.
- Plan all clinical care, including discharge requirements.
- Maintain overall management of assigned patients, including co-ordination of other consultants.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- General AHPRA Registration
- Eligible for registration via the Competent Authority Pathay