Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
Are you a healthcare professional with management experience, looking to take the next step in your career? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile and Community State Manager to join their team, working across ACT, NT and TAS.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for all Mobile allied health within ACT, NT and TAS, including business growth and financial control of the team. Work alongside other state managers, the core marketing team, payroll and HR, and work across multiple functions including operations, management, financial, human resources and marketing.
Enjoy a variety of job functions, some of which include supporting better management reporting, attending regular strategy and long-term planning meetings, supervising team leader performance, improving operational systems and processes, assisting with recruitment where necessary, liaising with key stakeholders for business development opportunities, and overseeing local marketing initiatives.
Travel is an essential component of this role and the successful candidate will travel between each state every 3 weeks (once the COVID-19 situation improves and travel is again permitted).
This is a full-time position and well suited to someone who thrives on working flexibly, is eager to take initiative, and has strong leadership skills.
- Career progression opportunity
- Multi-functional role
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $120K + Super
- Car allowance and bonus package
- Mobile phone sim and data package
- Relevant tertiary degree and full registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the healthcare sector
- Previous experience in a managerial or leadership position
- Strong administrative skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Previous experience managing operational systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and manage various technical platforms
- Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with IT and innovation
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manager, manager, State Manager, state manager, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Senior, senior, Social Worker, social worker, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, community, Community