Our client is a not-for-profit organisation which provides residential aged care, affordable house, retirement living, senior support, disability, carer and education services across Victoria and New South Wales. Built upon the values of respect, compassion and inclusion, this highly supportive company is committed to working with people of all ages and abilities, to help them remain connected to the community and achieve their individual goals.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to take on a Community and Disability role based in Melbourne's Outer East.
As a passionate Occupational Therapist, you will provide services for the aged and adults and/or children with disabilities, caseload assessing and addressing client care needs. Provide specialist occupational therapy assessment and intervention that builds on clients' strengths, needs and priorities. Support inclusion and participation, engage in collaborative goal setting, and work in both centre-based and community settings, to support clients' networks.
Implement and evaluate training for clients, staff and carers in area of expertise, and participate in care planning, treatment, review and discharge plans.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available.
- Supportive work environment
- Career development
- Great team culture
- Salary sacrificing
- Not-for-profit organisation
- $75k - $85k
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in high-quality person-centred service delivery
- Experience in the assessment of comprehensive treatment plans
- Skills in utilising standardised assessment tools and outcome measures
- Experience in treating clients with complex conditions
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various funding environments, NDIS, CHSP, HCP
- High standard of professional ethics
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational Therapy, occupational therapy, occ, OCC, OT, ot