Our client is a well-established children’s therapy service, which helps babies and children of all ages and abilities to develop into happy, confident and thriving kids. They believe that all children, regardless of their abilities or differences, have value and should be given the opportunity to achieve that value.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join their team in tropical North Queensland.
You will be joining an established team of OT's and Physio's to provide high-quality occupational therapy care for a caseload of paediatric clients with a focus on early intervention services. Our client works collaboratively with children, their families and carers, and other health professionals and community agencies involved in the care of children within their region.
The position also offers a focus on ongoing professional and career development, with opportunities to pursue training and skills development in your specific area/s of interest within paediatric occupational therapy.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time, immediate start available!
- Exceptional work flexibility and support
- Opportunity to expand skills within a supportive environment
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate your family or personal needs
- Beautiful tropical location
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration and Medicare provider number
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Experience working with children and their families using a family-centred approach (desired)
- Skills and experience working with children with developmental delays, or developmental, neurodevelopmental, or physical disabilities (desired)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about helping children and families.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds