MediRecruit is accepting expressions of interest for a Graduate Speech Pathologist role at a Private Practice in Rockhampton.
About the Client:
Our client is a private multidisciplinary allied health business with physiotherapy, exercise physiology, speech pathology, massage and dietetic services across a number of sites within Central Queensland. They take pride in quality service to their clients and the happiness of their people. They do their utmost to provide you with diversity in day to day caseload and professional development opportunities. And they offer the opportunity for work-life balance and a very strong team environment with several social functions.
About the Role:
They can offer work within the following areas as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private out-patient appointments ranging from paediatric to adult, covering a wide range of communication and swallowing difficulties
- School visits to a range of local school – both primary and secondary
- Private hospital ward work
- One-on-one mentoring with a 20yr+ experienced speech pathologist
- NDIS appointments
- Aged care facility assessments and treatments
- Above award salary
- Flexible conditions
- Generous professional development allowance
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology.
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligible to register.
- Blue Card for working with children or eligible to obtain one.
- National Police Check for Aged Care work or eligible to obtain one.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Current driver's licence.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Graduate, graduate, Grad, grad, New Grad, new grad, New Graduate, new graduate, Graduate Speech Pathologist, graduate speech pathologist, Graduate Speech Therapist, graduate speech therapist, Graduate SLP, graduate slp, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, SLT, slt, Adult, adult