Our client is comprised of a motivated, multidisciplinary team, whose mission is to bring quality health care to the client, in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to take on a Community based role within South Yarra.
Provide clients with OT specific assessments and treatments in relation to their needs, in order to help them regain their functional independence. Complete home assessments, develop rehabilitation programs, and participate in assessment and planning for NDIS participants.
Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan, which will include prescribing the relevant equipment and ensuring ongoing therapy support is maintained.
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Travel allowance
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Provision of occupational therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community