Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a community role in Melbourne's South East.
Working with diverse people and extend your expertise in community and disability care. Apply your skills to address your individual clients' needs, and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position.
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- $75-$90k package
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 2-5 years' experience as an OT
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting (desirable)
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, community, Community