MediRecruit is accepting expressions of interest for a Graduate Speech Therapist (Paeds) role in Northern Sydney.
About the Client:
Our client is a private clinic that focuses on assisting children who are experiencing difficulties with participation at home, preschool or school. The clinic is located in Northern Sydney, but they also provide some preschool and school-based intervention.
About the Role:
Use your qualification in speech pathology and work with experienced senior administration staff. Provide assessment and therapy for children of all ages, from infants through to high school, with or without a diagnosis. Specific disorders include learning difficulties, developmental delay, intellectual impairment, literacy difficulties, dyspraxia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorders.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will be considered.
- Attractive rate of pay
- Expert mentoring
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity of a fortnightly bonus
- Access to regular supervision
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning difficulties and developmental stages
- Demonstrated knowledge of therapeutic treatment in paediatric SP
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle a caseload
- Experience in literacy intervention preferred
- Minimum 18 months experience working as an SP with children
- Current membership with SPA
- Current drivers licence and ability to use own car to travel to appointments
- Current Working with Children Check
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Own professional insurance and indemnity cover
- Confidence in communicating with parents, carers, teachers and other health professionals
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, Graduate, graduate, Grad, grad, New Grad, new grad, New Graduate, new graduate, Graduate Speech Pathologist, graduate speech pathologist, Graduate Speech Therapist, graduate speech therapist, Graduate SLP, graduate slp,