Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Occupational Therapist for a Community NDIS role in South East Melbourne. In the role, you will provide Occupational Therapy services to predominantly NDIS clients both face to face and online via telehealth.
Adult caseload available or a mixed caseload of adults and paediatrics depending on experience. Start ASAP.
If you have significant experience as an Occupational Therapist and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Adult and/or paediatric caseload
- $85K + package
- Graduate or Masters equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience of benefit
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with children with ASD, Autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- An interest in a high-level understanding of NDIS Process, interpretation of NDIS Plans, and NDIS service provision
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Senior, senior, Senior Paediatrics, senior paediatrics, Community, community, Community Paediatrics, community paediatrics