About the Company:
For 30 years our client has provided a dedicated commitment to servicing prosthetic clients and prosthetic professionals throughout Australia. Offering a personalized service, all clients are treated individually by a qualified and experienced practitioner to meet fitting and functional requirements.
About the Role:
At the highest level you will perform a detailed assessment to determine the patient’s prosthetic needs and assess the patient’s functional status, including muscle development, gait, sensory function, range of motion, joint stability and skin integrity.
- Develop a plan that addresses the patient’s needs and goals, including pain reduction, comfort, stability and mobility, as well as aesthetics.
- Select the appropriate design, materials and components for optimum strength, durability and function.
- Discuss the treatment plan, including benefits, risks and time involved.
- Prepare the patient for the device, with the use of splints or compression garments, as needed.
- Take measurements, make impressions and develop templates as needed to accurately fit the device.
- Fabricate/assemble the device and assess and properly align it for maximum function and comfort.
- Explain how to use and maintain the device.
- Provide ongoing care, including evaluation and modification of the device for optimal fit and function.
- Management opportunity in 6-12 months
- Relocation allowance
- $80k - $100k
- Car allowance
- Sponsorship for overseas applicants offered
- Bonus incentive scheme accessible after probation
- Ideally 5 years experience at a Senior level
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelors/ Masters qualification.
- Accredited membership with AOPA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest to step into a management role for a team of up to 10
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Prosthetist, senior prosthetist, prosthetist, Prosthetist, Orthotist, orthotist, p&o, P&O, prosthetist and orthotist