Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently accepting applications for experienced UK Speech Therapists looking for sponsorship opportunities in Melbourne, starting in 2021.
We are ideally looking for therapists with community/neuro/disability experience, and in this role, you would be providing Speech Pathology services to predominantly NDIS clients. An adult caseload or a mixed caseload of adults and paediatrics would be available depending on experience.
Positions starting 2021, apply to submit your interest!
(Please note this opportunity is dependent on COVID-19 travel restrictions easing).
- Exciting sponsorship opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- Career development
- Great team culture
- Adult and/or paediatric caseload
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification and registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills and community experience is of benefit
- Previous community/neuro/disability experience (desired)
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for clients with speech, language, literacy and learning difficulties
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Current drivers licence
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, UK, uk, Sponsorship, sponsorship, UK Sponsorship, uk sponsorship, Community, community, Neuro, neuro, Disability, disability