Our client is a national provider of health, well-being and injury management services. Since its start-up in 1990s, they have grown to become a national organisation with over 200 consultants across Australia. They focus on innovation and high-value outcomes, whilst retaining a smaller company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service.
About the Role:
We are seeking a new graduate Psychologist to take on a Graduate Rehab Counsellor role in Newcastle!
Deliver high-quality workplace rehabilitation services across health and well-being services, injury management and medico-legal services, and assess clients' transferable skills through vocational assessment and counselling.
This position is open to full-time or part-time, and would be well-suited to a graduate (or psychologist nearing completion) looking to work in Occupational Rehabilitation.
- $60-70k + super
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Flexible work options
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Individualised career progression
- Psychologist (AHRPA registered) or Rehabilitation Counsellor (with full ASORC or RCAA membership)
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience (desired but not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehab Counsellor, rehab counsellor, Rehabilitation Counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Psychologist, psychologist, Graduate, graduate, Grad, grad, New Grad, new grad, New Graduate, new graduate, Graduate Rehabilitation Consultant, graduate rehabilitation consultant, Graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor, graduate rehabilitation counsellor, Graduate Psychologist, graduate psychologist, Psychologist, psychologist, vocational consultant, Vocational Consultant, Employment Consultant, employment consultant, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehab, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehabilitation, ASORC, asorc