Our client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
Their network is currently comprised of 12 locations and they are now looking for an amazing Physiotherapist to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to take on a Mobile and Community based role servicing Sydney's West.
As an innovative Physiotherapist, you will be looking to take the next step in your career in this amazing and rewarding role. Alongside your daily duties as a Physiotherapist, we want to help you succeed and grow your own niche area of Physio.
You will provide mobile physiotherapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, as well as liaise with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers. Drive internal and external marketing initiatives to build the network as directed by management, and potentially manage other mobile practitioners including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and podiatrists.
- $80K package +
- Great work-life balance, with flexibility around shifts and hours
- Great induction and ongoing training support
- Yearly education allowance
- Bonus commission structure that rewards your effort
- Car allowance
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- 2 years' experience is preferred (high-quality new grads also considered)
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a 'people person' among your clients and team
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge base
- Current drivers licence
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care