Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Senior Speech Therapist to join a highly-trained and motivated healthcare team in Melbourne's South East.
In this role, you will provide the function for supporting clients’ needs in the disability and community sectors. Maintain an ongoing clinical caseload and help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating. Develop and review programs in relation to client needs, and use your expertise to provide assessments and recommendations.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position, with the opportunity to move into a Team Leader role in 3-6 months.
- Leadership role
- Great team culture
- Multidisciplinary team
- Team Leader opportunity in 3-6 months
- $90-$110k package
- Relevant qualification in Speech Therapy and full registration
- 6+ years' hands-on experience
- Highly organised
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience working in the community setting (desirable)
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist