An opportunity exists to join a nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation in Albury.
About the Role:
Working with clients who have sustained a psychological or physical injury across a diverse portfolio, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies to enable a sustainable return to work, independence or regular life activities as part of their rehabilitation.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Full registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Experience in occupational rehabilitation
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship building experience and skills
- A current Australian driver's licence
For more information about this role, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.