A senior opportunity has arisen in the national rehabilitation management team. The role would suit an experienced rehabilitation manager looking for the next step in their career.
About the Role:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Deliver consistent high quality rehabilitation services nationally through a passion for continuous improvement, teamwork and focus on business efficiency.
- Enhance existing people and case management systems, and develop new programs
- Drive innovation across service lines and lead the team in delivering new products to market. This includes, partnering with portfolio, relationship and state managers around identifying business drivers for growth, researching innovations in rehab, and leading the development of service enhancements and new services to meet customers changing needs
- Over 5 years management experience, including working with senior internal and external business stakeholders and customers.
- Mandatory experience working at a workplace rehabilitation provider during your career, to ensure a baseline understanding of rehabilitation provider business processes.
- Experience with business process improvement and/or product development is desirable.
- Experience in Workers Compensation, Life, Transport Accident/CTP and other personal injury schemes is desirable.
- Strong customer service ethic, internally and externally, and drive for business growth.
For more information, contact email@example.com
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.