MediRecruit is seeking Psychiatry Registrar Doctors for a major QLD hospital.
The positions are suitable for doctors who are wishing to pursue a career in psychiatry. Excellent supervision and training programs are offered.
About the Role:
Successful candidates will provide inpatient and outpatient medical care under supervision and direction of senior medical staff. Other duties include, but are no limited to:
- Provide support for senior medical staff
- Actively participate in tutorials, grand rounds, attend compulsory courses and participate in case presentations and develop clinical knowledge and skills
- Contribute towards the oversite and assessment of junior medical staff. Supervise house officers and interns allocated to the unit
- Establish a clinical management plan for patients in consultation with the consultant.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- General AHPRA Registration
- Interest in pursuing a career in psychiatry
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.