MediRecruit is seeking an experienced Emergency Registrar for an unaccredited role.
About the Role:
Responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff including, but not limited to:
- Attending to patient in order of medical urgency
- Taking history of full medical examinations of new admissions and arranging appropriate investigations and assisting with medical procedures as required
- Managing medical conditions according to acceptable clinical standards under supervision of consultants
- Collaborating with other Medical, Nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members to facilitate patient management
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- The ability to obtain Registration via the Competent Authority Pathway
- Demonstrated clinical and procedural experience
- Ability to provide teaching, supervision and training support
- Demonstrated well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience as a medical practitioner within the Australian or equivalent health system highly desirable
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.