MediRrecruit is seeking an Emergency Medicine Registrar for a health service in Perth.
About the Role:
As an ED Registrar, you will provide a high quality of clinical service to all patients in the Emergency Department, including safe transfer to ED patients to other hospitals under the supervision of clinical supervisors and other senior staff within the ED.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia
- Completed at least 3 years post Intern year
- At least 6 month paediatric experience
- Recent experience in a multidisciplinary Australasian (or equivalent) Emergency Department
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary emergency medicine practice
- Demonstrate the ability to safely resuscitate and/or transfer critically ill and injured adults and children
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.