The role is full time, working in an onsite capacity as a workplace Physiotherapist. Our clients are located in Western Sydney so the role would suit someone living in close proximity.
You will deliver injury prevention initiatives as well as early treatment and where required ongoing rehabilitation.
Your role may include:
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Injury Prevention Programs / initiatives / strategies
- Early intervention physiotherapy
- Workplace Assessments
- Education and Training
- Fostering relationships and engaging with workplace team
- Physiotherapy degree
- AHPRA Registration
- Drive and foster key relationships
- Positive and engaging attitude
- Previous experience working in workplace physiotherapy or a musculoskeletal physiotherapy background with a couple of years of clinical experience ( in-house training for the right candidate provided)
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.