MediRecruit has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist, with significant amputee experience to join our client's specialist Case Management Team.
Our client are a leading provider of rehabilitation that support individuals who have been injured at work or in a motor vehicle accident and are dedicated to providing a quality evidence-based rehabilitation service.
About the Role:
- Lead the case management for individuals who have sustained complex orthopaedic injuries or a traumatic/ planned amputation.
- Assess the individual’s needs to develop and manage a treatment plan and overall return to function and work.
- Work closely with the individual, health professionals and their employer to achieve positive outcomes.
- Write findings and recommendations in reports to stakeholders.
- Management of a financial delegation per case.
- The role is located in the South of England as a home based worker. As the position is field based, there will be a requirement for travel and the occasional overnight stay.
Competitive salary, Company car/ car allowance plus bonus.
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.