MediRecruit has an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join a private hospital allied health team and assist in providing high quality OT services.
This health service has a 150 bed private hospital and is located in the heart of Cairns. The rehabilitation ward has a capacity for 38 in-patients with two dedicated rehabilitation gyms; the Allied Health team also provide services to acute orthopaedic, cardiac medical, coronary care, surgical and women’s health wards.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Experience working in a Public/Private hospital setting
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.