Our growing client is focused on the core values of team building, innovation and high-quality care. With more than 80 clinics nationally, their professional team uses the best new technologies to deliver optimal treatments to clients. Monthly CPD seminars also enable the team to deliver education on the latest in podiatry.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a passionate Senior Podiatrist to join the team in Darwin.
Typically, your caseload will include the delivery of biomechanical assessments, laser therapy, paediatrics, general skin & nail care, as well as nail surgeries. Work within a team that encourages employee growth and defined career paths through world-class CPD seminars and education programs. Working in a senior role will also require you to support the teams, particularly less experienced practitioners.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.
- Generous salary package (depending on experience)
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Ongoing CPD
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Regional/rural allowance (if applicable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Participation in industry-leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry
- Significant experience as a Podiatrist
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A passion for making a difference
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Podiatrist, senior podiatrist, podiatrist, Podiatrist, podiatry, Podiatry, Allied Health, allied health, experienced podiatrist, Experienced Podiatrist