Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a proactive and experienced Physiotherapist to join our progressive client in South East Melbourne.
Working with diverse people, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
- Develop professionally, with ongoing support from a tight-knit team
In this role, you will:
- Gain experience within the NDIS and community sectors
- Manage your own client caseload with autonomy
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Maximise functional capacity and activities of daily living
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- Conduct group exercise classes
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards
- A highly-trained and motivated healthcare team
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- $75-90k package
- Current AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- 2-5 years’ Physiotherapy experience
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Experience working with the NDIS (desirable)
- Previous experience working with neurological conditions (desirable)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Current police check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, physio, Physio, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, Community, community