An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Speech Therapist to join a well established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high quality, client focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Speech Therapist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Eastern Melbourne.
Use your expertise to provide assessments and group and individual based interventions for a range of paediatric and adult speech difficulties, including opportunities for some aged care work if desired. Enjoy working in a private practice team that offers you administrative and clinical support, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
If you are a a self-motivated, experienced clinician who is capable of working both independently and as part of a team, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum of 2 years' experience is desirable (new grads also considered)
- Experience working with preschool and school aged children
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience working with Alternative and Augmentative Communication systems (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatric, paediatric, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds