MediRecruit is seeking an enthusiastic Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join a progressive and well establish private practise in Melbourne's west. Full-time and part-time applicants will be considered and new graduates are welcome to apply.
About the Role:
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties. In turn, successful candidates are offered the following:
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists.
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance
- Excellent pay rates
- Regular PD, mentoring and support
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy)
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Registration with APHRA or eligible to apply
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Warm approachable personality in working with children and being responsive to their needs
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.