An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join a well established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East and new grads are welcome to apply. Working closely with a Speech Pathologist the successful applicant will treat adults with a variety of disabilities in both a day and residential facility. The role will commence at two days per week with a view to hours increasing rapidly.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Drivers License
- Supportive, inclusive and professional work environment
- Administration support
- Supervision and mentoring
- PD budget
- Car allowance
- Leave loading
- Options for permanent part-time, casual and contract employment
For more information contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy)
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.