This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist looking to join a leading provider of allied health paediatric services in Melbourne's South East. The role is full-time working with children experiencing learning and communication difficulties. Working within a child centred model the successful applicant will will work collaboratively with parents, carers and other professionals to deliver effective intervention. A passion for supporting and empowering families with children with special needs is a must.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- 2-3 years paediatric experience preferred
- Drivers License
- Current working with children and police check
Sponsorship may be considered for suitably qualified and experienced international applicants.
- Supportive, inclusive and professional work environment
- Administration support
- Supervision and mentoring
- PD budget
- Car allowance
- Leave loading
For more information contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy)
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.