MediRecruit is accepting expressions of interest for a Graduate Paediatric Occupational Therapist role in Melbourne's West.
About the Client:
Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
The practice provides assessment and intervention for children, many of whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a developmental delay. Enjoy a broad caseload and work within a supportive team of health professionals to design assessments and interventions and gain new skills to grow your career.
This role will suit some with a warm approachable personality, and a strong interest in working with children whilst being responsive to their needs.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly experienced team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Postgraduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with APHRA
- Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to team work
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, occupational Therapist, occupational, Occupational, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Graduate, graduate, Grad, grad, New Grad, new grad, New Graduate, new graduate, Graduate Occupational Therapist, graduate occupational therapist, Graduate Paediatric Occupational Therapist, graduate paediatric, occupational therapist, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds