As an Employment Consultant, you will provide services to job seekers under the Disability Management Service contract throughout Western suburbs of Melbourne. About the Role:
Essential qualifications and experience:
- To deliver high quality, professional recruitment services to job seekers
- To achieve KPI targets with respect to placing job seekers in sustainable employment
- To provide flexible on-site post placement support where required
- To motivate and inspire our clients, assisting them to not only define their career goals but also to achieve them
- To adhere to contractual compliance processes and procedures
- To assist with business development and networking activities to strengthen relationships with referrers, employers and community groups
- The role would ideally suit an applicant with previous DES and Job Active related contract or similar experience.
- We are looking for an applicant with exceptional communication skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
- You will ideally have a proven ability to work to targets and KPI’s.
- We require some flexibility with respect to travelling to multiple sites if required as well as excellent time management skills.
- We need an applicant who is motivated, driven to succeed and prepared to work with a Team who are dedicated to provide services to our clients that are second to none.
For more information about this role, please contact email@example.com