About the Role:
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in working with children with ASD and/or developmental difficulties. In turn, successful candidates are offered the following:
- A strong focus on Work/Life balance
- Weekend and after-hours work available
- Excellent pay rates
- Regular PD meetings and peer support
- Team support without office politics
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment
- Working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
For more information, please apply via your CV, and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion.